Turnkey Projects in Central Algarve
Matos Architects Project Management is responsible for the planning, organizing securing and managing of resources to bring about the successful completion of our Clients specific project goals and objectives.
From project inception, through to handing over the keys, Matos Architects offer a fully integrated suite of project management services. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives within the project constraints including scope, time, and budget.
From site selection, design proposals, planning and development, complete project management, including efficiently co-ordinating a team of specialists such as builders, engineers, surveyors, interior design and landscaping.
New Golden Visa Rules in Portugal?
A revision of rules for the golden visa in Portugal has left many potential applicants confused as to the rules and a great deal of misleading literature posted on the web suggesting the Portuguese golden visa limit has been reduced, but is not, this reduction may causes some delays and more work to do.
The qualifying real estate investment level for the golden visa in Portugal is €500,000. Earlier this summer the Portuguese government introduced a new investment level of €350,000 for certain categories of real estate.
The law states the following: “Acquisition of immovable assets, the construction of which has been completed, at least, 30 years ago or located in an area of urban regeneration and execution of refurbishment works in the acquired immovable assets…equal to or above 350 thousand euros;”
The point here is that even though this new option applies, it only applies to property that is over 30 years old or located in an urban regeneration area. It involves the execution of refurbishment works. This is an important aspect.
To qualify for the golden visa under such an investment requires the necessary:
Clients visiting to invest €500,000 in a location such as Lisbon can usually complete the necessary tasks within a few days, accompanied by ourselves and our lawyers in a methodical, established and time proven manner.
The alternative investment of €350,000 will require far more time and hands on management. Golden Visa applicants should be wary of companies offering such management for a fee and in particular remain conscious of the scope for overpaying for assets requiring reconstruction without the necessary independent professional advice from architects and surveyors.
For any international client not residing in Portugal and trying to manage from a distance it can be problematic, time consuming and expensive.
The €350,000 is reduced by a further 20% to €280,000 for renovation in low density, less developed areas of the country. This naturally does not apply to the cities or the more populated coastal regions creating issues for any future rental income potential.
As architects we strive to be the one-stop-shop for all our clients’ real estate needs in Algarve's Golden Triangle.
Visit us at www.matosrealestate.co.uk
For the last forty years, Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo’s Real Estate business, has been in a great demand to exclusive homes for buyers across the globe.
This areas are the best for your property Investment, it is no surprise that it has become the area’s undisputed location for the highest number of sales and listings in the Algarve region.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell your property, as Architects we will guide and help you through every stage of the process. We can give expert advice on the purchase process, technical survey, valuations, relevant legislation, construction, architecture and interior design.
At Matos Architects we value our client relationships and appreciate the number of referrals we receive.
Few people realize how complicated it is to build-that in Algarve, until they find themselves lost in a maze of design options, building codes, zoning laws, contractors and so on.
There are several points you should consider when choosing the right architect for you in Golden Triangle (Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo, Vilamoura):
1. Design Style. There is no point choosing an architect who has a great portfolio, but no experience with the design you like. Your investment will have a better chance at succeeding if you can both clearly imagine and understand the design. This can be achieved by looking at the architect’s portfolio as well as discussing your goals for what the finished product should look like.
2. Experience. This is the best way to get a feel for the architect’s quality of work and design style. Ask the architect to provide samples of passed projects. They may say they will be able to create the design you want, but their portfolio will give a realistic indication of whether they would be able to handle your design idea.
3. Qualifications. Checking qualifications are extremely important before deciding on an architect. They need to be registered under the Architects Act. The best way to check an architect’s qualifications and training is through the Portuguese Architects Association (OAP) database (lower registered numbers, reflects more years working).
4. Work Approach. You may assume that the architect will allow your input in every aspect of the designing process. However, this may not be the case for all architects and can result in a large amount of difficulties from start to finish. Do you know what their budget or time frame is? How will they give you the designs? Are they open to your feedback? How do they communicate with other consultants on the job?
5. Personality. Real Estate investment, construction and renovations are not always a short term commitment, so it is not only important to choose an architect with experience and skills, but also someone you will get along with well. The last thing you will want is to be butting heads at every decision along the way.
6. Fees. Although this shouldn’t be the main factor when deciding on an architect, you should still take it into consideration. Speaking with an architect about what fees are involved will give you an idea of what you can expect to pay at the end. Some architects may charge extra if changes are made during the building process, so to avoid any nasty surprises, take the time beforehand to speak with the architect.
If your project requires engineering or other design services, the architect can coordinate this team of experts so you don’t have to. The architect sorts out complex building codes and zoning laws. The architect can help you find qualified construction contractors based on your requirements. The architect visits the construction site to help verify that the project is being built according to plans and specifications.
Whether you searching for properties in Golden Triangle, building a new home or renovating, the architect is going to be an extremely valuable asset before and during the entire process.
Many people jump straight in and choose an architect without fully understanding what the architect’s role is.
Independent Architect offers the experience and knowledge to propose the best options before you buy a property or start an investment .
Not only the responsible for creating the design for your home and then work with the builder throughout construction to ensure the finished house is what you imagined and is within the budget. But shows you the best options for your investment.
In order to successfully buy, build or renovate a house, you will need to have a good relationship with your architect that involves strong communication. Therefore, the first steps of choosing the right architect are critical in order to achieve success.
Choosing the right architect is an extremely important before you make decisions. As they are responsible for several tasks throughout the investment process, it is vital that you find someone who you can communicate with easily and who understands what you need and your expectations.
You must ask for independent surveyor directly, Matos Architects are in Algarve area, Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo and Golden Triangle.
Matos Architects Building Survey is more appropriate for older properties with a non-standard construction, although it can be conducted on all properties.
It is the more comprehensive and detailed of these two survey types and, therefore, more expensive.
The Building Survey, which is frequently referred to by home buyers as a Structural Survey, does not include a valuation, but it can be incorporated into the service if requested.
Although it may seem like another expense during the house buying process, the cost is relatively small in relation to the potential costs of having to repair something that could have been picked up during a survey.
It could also provide you with evidence that may allow you to negotiate on price or you may decide to not go through with the purchase at all.
Matos Architects in Almancil are recommended Architects in the Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo, Algarve.
Matos Architects has designed and built more than 20 years throughout the Lisbon Area. Creative multifamily housing and public Architecture has been our primary focus. We are experts and innovators in housing design covering a spectrum of typologies: detached and semi-detached homes, stacked units, townhouses, and co-housing. Our housing design practice is characterized by exuberance, elegance, and economy. Our housing practice been informed and enriched by our work in urban planning, landscape design, interior architecture and public buildings.
Matos Architects has a passion for and deep understanding of the power of humane and respectful environments to transform neighborhoods and elevate the lives of individuals and families. We design thoughtful places that allow communities to thrive and that serve as a multiplier of good—that is, that enable or support further engagement, connection, or community benefit.
Architectural invention is more powerful with responsibility. We design with attention to processes of contractual relationships, budgets, project schedules and procurement.
Algarve, almancil, Architects, Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo
Portugal is a wonderful place to live, that offers you not only good weather, amazing gastronomy and unique landscapes but also the best luxury villas for your living. If you are looking for the perfect luxury villas or project development in Portugal, Algarve, Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo and Vilamoura.